Frequently Asked Questions at The Marker
Key West Harbor Resort
Answers to your questions about our amenities, hotel policies, onsite parking in Key West, and more.
Hotel Amenities & Services
Do you have on-site parking?
Yes. The Marker Key West Harbor Resort offers parking for guests, a rare amenity in Old Town. Onsite covered parking is available for a fee of $30/night plus tax. One vehicle will be allowed to park on property per guest room reservation.
Do you have a pool?
- The Marker Key West Harbor Resort features three sparkling pools surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Poolside cocktail service is available allowing guests to sun, swim and sip throughout the day and into the evening. For more privacy, retreat to our dedicated adult only pool.
Do you have a fitness center?
- Yes. Stay active and feel revitalized by enjoying our onsite fitness center. Filled with state-of-the-art equipment in a sleek, luxury minded space, it's the perfect place to melt away your stress with a cardio workout or pump up your energy with strength training. Clear your mind, care for your body.
What onsite amenities are offered at The Marker?
The Marker offers covered parking, WiFi, concierge, poolside service, and bicycle rentals.
What in-room amenities are included at The Marker?
- All rooms at The Marker include a private balcony, soaking tub and walk-in rain shower, Key West Aloe bath amenities, signature bathrobes, coffee maker, curated in-room minibar, daily turndown service, local calls, and WiFi.
Hotel Policies & Information
What is the check-in / check-out time at The Marker?
- Check-in is at 4pm and check-out is at 11am.
Is there an age restriction to check-in?
- Yes. Guests must be 21 years of age to check-in.
Are pets welcomed at The Marker?
Yes, The Marker welcomes furry friends! There is a $75 pet fee (plus tax) per pet, per night. Please note - we can currently only accommodate two pets per room with a maximum weight limit of 20 pounds per pet.
Is there a Resort Amenities Fee?
Yes. Enjoy many great amenities at our hotel -
• Welcome Drink
• Complimentary wifi
• Covid-19 safety kits
• Hand sanitation stations
• "Conch"cierge services
• Intro to scuba classes Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (11:15am -12pm)
• Access to beach and spa at our sister property, Southernmost Beach Resort
• Pool Programming
• Luxury handmade bath bomb
• Key West aloe products
• 24 hrs business center
• 24 hrs state of the art fitness center with Peloton cycles and Hydro Rowing Machine
• Keurig coffee & tea stations in guest rooms
• Express turndown service
• Free 1-800 & local calls
• Pool towels, loungers & umbrellas
These are all included in the $45 per night plus tax resort amenities fee.
Is smoking allowed at The Marker?
- No, The Marker Key West Harbor Resort is a smoke-free property.
How many stars is The Marker?
- The Marker Key West Harbor Resort is a 4-star property featuring 96 luxuriously appointed guestrooms offering private balconies and soaking tubs. The perfect place to unwind in style, The Marker features lush tropical grounds and three stunning and secluded pools. The resort boasts a dedicated concierge that serves as a personal resource and insider guide for guests to experience the best Key West has to offer.
Where are you located in Key West?
The Marker is located on the edge of the Key West Historic Seaport in the heart of Old Town Key West, only a few blocks from Duval Street. The resort is just steps away from the famous Mallory Square and the world's most beautiful sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico. To view our illustrative map detailing our location, please click here.