Our team is eagerly awaiting your return and we look forward to providing a warm welcome! Below is a list of our available amenities and services.
AVAILABLE AMENITIES & SERVICES Last updated: 06/24/2021
Local government restrictions may be in place. Please review prior to travel.
Starboard Poolside Restaurant and Bar
- Enjoy a full menu (details can be found here)
- Open Monday through Thursday: 8:00AM-6:00PM & Friday-Saturday: 8:00AM-8:00PM
In-Room Wine and Liquor Service
- Available daily from 6:00PM to 10:00PM
- Open daily sunrise to sunset
- Enjoy the best of island life with snorkeling, jet skis, boat charters, and more! Visit our concierge page for all options.
Top Reasons to Visit
The Marker Key West Harbor Resort
Key West is famous for its warm, sunny weather, romantic wedding venues, fantastic restaurants and unbeatable sunsets. You can vacation in Key West at The Marker Key West Harbor Resort and still stay safe! Here are a few things you can still do while staying with us at The Marker.
Meet our new brand!
We are proud to unveil a $3 million renovation of our modern, harborside resort. Featuring our new Harbor House, a secluded tropical escape of suites tucked inside our Old Town resort, updated meeting space and state of the art fitness center.
Sunset watching in Key West is a ritual, a celebratory gathering. Watching the sun dip down where the horizon meets the sea is something no one tires of. Locals and visitors alike are moved by their beauty day after day. Grab a cocktail, sit by the water, and enjoy!
The Marker Key West Harbor Resort is a hidden sanctuary of lush tropical grounds, three saltwater pools, an open-air restaurant and bar for al fresco dining. No need to venture out, unless you want to!
Get out on the water!
The Marker is conveniently located in the Historic Seaport, with easy access to the best water activities. Connect with our concierge for snorkeling, sunset sails, parasailing, jet skis, you name it! Fury Watersports has the largest variety of excursions available.
Spend your day in the sunshine, on the water. Fishing is always an adventure, on the Historic Seaport you’ll find some of the best fishing charters available. We can cook your catch at The Marker! Anglers of all experience welcome. Full, ¾ and half day charters are available.
Restaurants with outdoor seating is plentiful in Key West! Choose from a variety of options within walking distance. Here are a fantastic few to choose from:
- Southernmost Beach Café
- A beachfront café with fresh flavors served from the boat to your table!
- Schooner Wharf Bar
- A longtime open-air hangout with live music and dockside views, just steps from your room
- A&B Lobster House
- An iconic restaurant on Key West’s Historic Seaport with exceptional food and waterfront views
- Conch Republic Seafood Company
- Laid back Conch & Caribbean-style eatery overlooking the seaport
- Pepe’s Café and Steakhouse
- A rustic, laid-back restaurant dishing up signature breakfasts plus surf n’ turf since 1909
Options for Happy Hour in Key West are endless! Here are a few walkable favorites for you to try:
- Alonzo’s Oyster Bar
- 4:00-6:30pm daily, they offer half-off well drinks as well as beer and wine by the glass. They also offer deep discounts on appetizers.
- The White Tarpon
- 4pm – 6:30pm daily, Famous for their Key Lime Martini
- Breakfast Hangover Happy Hour from 9 – 11:30am daily, featuring a small-plate style
- 4pm – 6pm – Happy Hour at the bar with $5 tasting plates and half-off most cocktails